Tuesday 10 May 2016

Challenge 2 - Rosie Grade 5

Three men trading

"I started twenty years ago, with absolutely nothing. That's why I'm here, to trade and sell," explained Mr Johnson. Mr Chang and Mr Brahmin thought about the deal for a moment. The atmosphere was tense. "I'm sorry the offer is late gentlemen, but at this price I'll be coming back for more " Mr Johnson said. Mr Brahmin answered, "I'll give you four crates of rice, but that's it!" Mr Chang stared into Mr Johnson's eyes. He was an old wise man, very smart indeed. "Sir, I have three crates of silk, handmade by my own men. Four pounds a crate."

Rosie
Grade 5

Please comment directly on Rosie's blog here:
http://ehrosies2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/05/100wc-challenge-2-three-men-trading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.