Friday 26 August 2016

Challenge 6: Kabelo Grade 5

Success from Failure

I could feel the adrenaline pumping. I was prepared for anything. It was when I started the race that I knew there was something wrong, but thinking about all the training put into this and I knew that I had to continue. I was leading. I could see the finish line, then I fell badly. I felt like I had to give up. Especially hearing the commentator saying things like "Emma Andricks has fallen and Julianna Marie has taken the lead!" Then something made me get back up and finish. I didn't win, but at least I finished the race.

Kabelo
Grade 5

Please comment on Kabelo's blog directly, here:
http://ehkabelob2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/success-from-failure.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.