Thursday 8 June 2017

Challenge 2/17 - India | Grade 4

The Strange Crocodile Species

I was walking with my mom to the shops when I spotted a flyer out the corner of my eye. I stopped to look and it read: "Zoo" I read down further and it said "The Marvelous Orange Crocodile species". I begged my mom to go and she finally said yes. The next day we went to the zoo. We were heading towards the orange Crocodiles when I spotted something orange, I shouted "look" I ran to the cage and looked through the bars. The strange creatures were in a hurry I could not figure out why? I saw some of the crocodiles collapsed, tired and sleepy within the wide tunnel.

Please comment directly on India's blog here: https://goo.gl/uU8nJX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.