Tuesday 7 June 2016

Challenge 4 - Karmen Grade 5

Winter

Winter is my favourite season... Picture this, a row of fluffy pillows and a warm fleece blanket for me to lie underneath, watching a good movie, in fact my favourite movie..Twilight. The fire in the fireplace heats up the room and I love the crackling sound of wood burning. I sip on my piping hot milo and watch the sparks fly between the wolves and the vampires on the screen.  And when I take a long breath through my nose, I smell the sweet smell of the potato chips roasting in the oven..... I really do love winter.

Karmen
Grade 5

Please comment directly on Karmen's blog here:
http://ehkarmenl2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/06/winter-100wc-challenge-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.