Wednesday 22 June 2016

Challenge 5: Caitlin Grade 6

Disappear

It's just another day. But... Something isn't right. Usually the sun's very hot and bright, even in Winter, but today I could look straight at it without hurting my eyes. As I look closer I notice a black spot on the sun. What's going on? As I carry on looking I notice that the spot just got bigger. If it gets any bigger it will cover the sun, what will happen to us then? Other people were noticing and started to shout and scream. The spot just grew and grew until the sun disappeared, and there was nothing left.

Caitlin
Grade 6

Please comment directly on Caitlin's blog here:
http://ehcaitlina2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/06/100wc-challenge-5-disappear.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.