Wednesday 10 May 2017

Challenge 1/17 - Mitchell | Grade 4



I wish I could get that slime.  

"Mom please can I have slime?" "No you can't, the slime will mess everywhere", says mom." "My favorite color is the blue one and it doesn't smell". "Fine you can have it!" So they went to the shops and bought slime. He took it out and the slime dripped through his hands on to the floor. Mom says " You can't get the slime any more!" So they went home and he tried to make slime. He could not make slime because he did not know what to do. Then his mom finally got him blue, non smelling slime.



Please comment directly on Mitchell's blog here: https://goo.gl/tzsBqu

                               


"Mom please can I have slime?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.