Sunday 14 May 2017

Challenge 1/17 - Willow | Grade 4

The  mosquito repellent slime

I hate mosquitoes! I hate how they bite me. I even saved my money to buy a mosquito net. One day my brother Jinks found some nice smelling mosquito repellent slime. "What do you do with it?" I asked, "it says here you should rub it on your mosquito net" he answered. I grabbed the slime from my brother and raced to my room "you owe me 5 bucks" he yelled "later" I called.
I started rubbing it on my net as soon as I got to my room, though I couldn't really rub it in properly.
That night when I went to bed I was so tired from rubbing I fell asleep quickly, but, little did I know that my net was having trouble holding the slime, even less, did I know that at about midnight the slime dripped through!
When I woke up I was covered in slime.

Please comment directly on Willow's blog here: https://goo.gl/ZksaRf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.