Thursday 14 April 2016

Challenge 1: Caitlin Grade 6

I was walking through the forest again, as always. I was so excited, I had finally found the key to that door, the door that's locked, the door in the middle of the forest. Most people say it's just a door, locked, leads to the other side, nowhere. But I know it leads somewhere. Where? I don't know. "There it is!" I yelled. I was so excited. I've been living near that forest for years now. I jammed the key in and turned... The door opened and there it was. The forests greatest kept secret. The secret that changed everything.

 Caitlin Grade 6

Please leave a comment on Caitlin's blog, here:
http://ehcaitlina2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/04/100wc-challenge-1-forest-secret.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.