Thursday 21 April 2016

Challenge 1 - Lauren Grade 5

Pizza Man

The deathly silence was interrupted by the loud grumbling of my friend's stomach. We were having a sleepover. We were anxiously waiting for the knock on the door. We looked at the clock. 7:10. Five minutes to go. Ages later, we checked it again. 7:11. A minute had passed. I stared down the dark hallway. Suddenly there was a knock. So I ran down the hallway to the front door. The door opened and there it was... My friends cheered! On the doorstep was a rather confused pizza man. So I collected the pizza and we all enjoyed our dinner.


Lauren
Grade 5


Please comment on Lauren's blog here:
http://ehlaurenp2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/04/100wc-challenge-1-pizza-man.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.