Monday 18 April 2016

Challenge 1: Rosie Grade 5

The sound

I snuck out of my camp bed and crept outside into the dark, wet, winter morning. The noise had kept me awake all night. It became louder as I tiptoed into the hall. My heart was thumping. I couldn't imagine what was in there. The thought made me shiver. It felt like the only things on this planet was me and this creature. My skin felt tight and prickled. The icy weather caused my breath to show. My hands were shaking like a million reeds being blown by wind and my feet wobbled as I walked. I can't do this, I thought. The scratching and whining grew so loud I couldn't hear anything else. I stopped for a second before I opened the door, I held my breath and slowly placed my hand on the handle. The door opened and there it was...  

Rosie 
Grade 5 

Please leave a comment on Rosie's blog, here:
http://ehrosies2016.blogspot.co.za/2016/04/100wc-challenge-1-sound.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.